Hello there,
Months have passed and I have remained quiet. You may argue it is a good thing. Either way I have not had time nor felt the urge to write this summer.
I have been busy with life, work and living the good life with the man who came by, tore my walls and doubts down and swept me off my feet. Time suddenly passed by like the it was just an odd racing-car bulletining through time and space. It feels too easy sometimes and I have to keep pinching myself because I am so scared I am just imagining that life can be this good to me.
Another good thing that happened to me since I last wrote is that I got to work for a local hotel. It was a nice yet time consuming job to have. I met a lot of nice people and learned some new skills which I appreciate. It is nice to work for people who are patient and kind.
Not sure I told you all but I also applied to university in Stavanger simultaneously to doing interviews for the hotel job. I never thought I would get inn with my luck and to be honest I did not feel smart enough because there are thousands of applicants. I buried myself in work this summer never the less, to earn money and to save up just in case I got inn and if not at first try at least next year maybe my mind whispered. Yet to my surprise I did get inn! The shock and the overwhelming feeling when I realised I had less than 1 month to get ready! Luckily I could apply to move it forward a year and start August 2018 pheew. It was too much going on in my life to fathom that I actually got inn!! And so little time to arrange things was a bit stressful for a control freak mind like mine.
Well it sorted out and next year about this time I am yet again a student of a Bachelor. This time around though it will be a degree in Foster Care Cases and Pedagogic ! I loooove it and of course I am a bit terrified! I have a grand plan and this means I can go ahead with it and wiggle my way to another degree and I am so grateful it all works out.
My health has not been great this summer, dealing with some stressful events have brought about reactions, my kidneys literally freaking out again and getting infections but hoping I will be referred to a specialist this week to see if there is anything else going on there. Remember a few years back I had kidney infections on a monthly basis and now it is less but so painful still. The Norwegian air is definitely working its magic on my body, yet they doctors have yet to find out why my body decides to collapse when put under extreme stress. Because infections are rather extreme reactions and it is scary when a body like mine who has been through hell and back without getting infectious at all has such reactions. SO to be continued there.
To sum it up, it was a busy summer and with a lot of unexpected twists in good and not so good ways. I choose however to focus on the good inn my life now and to go ahead with my grandplan ;)
Chiao ! :D
Be kind !
Love the Viking
No comments:
Post a Comment