Wednesday, 11 November 2015

New times and new skin

Hola peeps!

Not sure where to start, it has been too long and I am currently busy writing other stuff than my blog. It is funny how a whole lot of shit can inspire a soul to write. Somehow being a restless someone also pushes me to keep busy and to move forward though difficult at times.

Then again I am not the only soul with issues and just THAT I am very well aware of, With that being said I am determined to nip my own shit in the bud and turn it into something positive. Yes sometimes I have bad times like anyone, but why should I try to hide it all the time and pretend my life is perfect? Because life is not about being perfect for everyone. It is about making the most out of the moments you are given and finding the positive in your situation. For me writing helps and I have chosen not to make myself a victim of silence nor circumstance. For people who really have not got a life and wish to see me fail?  I prefer walking away and waving to those people and wish them well on their own journey. I have had to wave my fair share these last few months. I guess what is difficult for me is to understand are those people perhaps, why would you spend your energy on another person like that? Is my life really that interesting and if you do not like me then why spend the energy on me? Analyzing it is of no purpose I suppose, but it does make me wonder I will not lie.

The point is not who I waved to, since the purpose of my blog is something completely different. People might think it is about me and my life, but for me that is just the surface. My blog is about learning from my mistakes or to find some light and company in my experiences, maybe find travel inspiration if that helps you or the courage to be more open about your own problems to the people you need to be. We fool no one with our masks of perfection which has become a thing the last decades and especially after the selfies came into play. This angle and that angle, these exercises and those rustic views to happiness.... 

Happiness comes from within and perfection is nothing but a very sad illusion to me. For I have lost friends and family to this illusion, either by death or just by egocentric and self-destructive behavior and I am sorry if that sounds too obstructed but it is the best way I can describe it unless I say that they have joined the dark side.  It can sometimes be scary to see that happen in front of you, in fact it is bloody scary! My biggest fear these days is to become a victim to this illusion as opposed to before or to see my closest succumb to it. In my opinion, PERFECTION is the term that kills young people in this generation, especially in the western-world where our biggest problem seems to be acquiring more money to spend on our looks or addictions.

Positive thinking is not to be positive always, but it is the ability to turn the negative in our lives to our advantage. Sometimes we fall and we get tougher skin from it, sometimes I am scared I will get too tough but oh well... ;) We are as tough as we need to be, and your friends and I by that I mean the real ones...these friends will help you when being though seems almost impossible. I sure owe mine everything :)

It might seem like it is easy, but those of you that know me well, you know that my journey has been long and hard and I am only 28, not even half of my life...so still lots of years left to try and fail.


xViking



No comments:

Post a Comment