Hello peeps,
It is strange isn´t it ? How one single sentence can change how you see something or how you feel. For months now I have been wrecking my brain to understand something that happened after summer break. I lost weight, felt horrible about life for the longest time trying to understand the whole ordeal and the people involved. So odd that I could not let go and move on, strange how depressed I felt for all this time just because this one decision someone made had felt like a waste.
Well today I got freed from my emotional hell and I knew it would change me but had no clue it would make me feel so relieved. Have you ever had that? Something nagging your brain to the point where it feels like bloody torture, people not being honest to you for ages and then finally you get that little piece of information you need to let it all go. From now on, I am a free Viking and I will leave the past in the past and forget this silly time I spent thinking way too much about some moment in my life where things were nothing but a lie.
No matter what happened to me I think that people who really care about me should respect me enough to be honest. Today I finally got that honesty served so I could make my own choice and decide what to do with the truth that was given to me.
I have been served and though it hurt it was like ripping off a bandage, if only it had been done quickly in the first place I would have felt better much sooner. Let the new year come, I am so ready to start over :)
x tired Viking
No comments:
Post a Comment