Sunday, 3 July 2016

Euphoric Tales

Hi there,

Busy days for a busy head over here, the difference now is that I know I am not going anywhere anytime soon. Though I did just order a trip to Bergen for the end of July! :D

The city grows on me everytime I visit it. It is different now that I am older and the visit does not contain greeting any lab coated person that wants to probe me. When young the only things I tended to see there was the inside of a university hospital and all the tests they used to do. 

Luckily it is very different now. Finally I will travel a bit again if not for too long then at least a wee bit until I go to Stavanger and the NL yet again. Travelling makes me happy and at ease somehow. In times of terror it might be odd that I feel so comfortable at an airport as I do. Not sure how I have become this strange lady so easy on her wings but somewhere along the way it happened. I am sure I would be rather different growing up under different circumstances but the travel urge and spirit I possess would probably have been very strong no matter what. What happens as I take off in a plane? Well I can only explain it like this, it feels like the whole of my insides are smiling in a promise of new beginnings. As I take off I let go of burdens I once carried and I let them be in the part of the world I am leaving. 

Of course life is not has simple. I cannot run away from my problems, THAT would be a grand illusion for sure. All I am saying is, that the take off feels like that and for a while I feel free of all worries. Strange ay, however very honest. It might be I am not alone in feeling this way, it would make sense if I was not.

There are moments in life where everything else just fade and a sort of euphoria grabs you so hard you can do nothing but enjoy every second of it. Flying is one of these moments for me. 

Right now I am not flying and work is calling me so I gotta run and say...until next time peeps!

xx Viking

No comments:

Post a Comment