Hi peeps!
Today me and a nice company of friends ended up taking a road-trip to Voss. It was a beautiful day and I enjoyed every nostalgic second of it. I have managed to get a fever since this morning and that is unfortunate though most probably a passing problem.
The different shades of green merging with tones of grey and blue in the landscape brought back memories of a time in my life that I remember with a smile. Times on the horseback, moving out of my hometown and the first time I ever felt excited about living and learning. It has been a a long time since I went to Voss and really spent time there and relived some beautiful moments in my life. I left Voss about 12 years ago and the first time I saw it again was this time last year. Back then there was not time to really spend a significant moment there so today I tasted every second of the green warm environment where I started my journey to who I have become today.
The fresh air was just as lovely as I remembered it to be. Whilst the hot air was lurking out the heavy clouds from the background I closed my eyes for a moment and listened to the sheep bells in the background and took a mental picture.
The journey I started back then in 2003/2004 might be over but I am pretty sure that a new one has begun and just like back then I am like Bambi on the ice. You see I always had a backup plan with my study and career to justify any sacrifice or move and now those have been ripped away and apart so what is left to blame or grow from??? I am back where I started and in many ways confused about a lot of things, pondering about my next steps ahead and if the ice will be slippery, will my motivation stand on the road ahead like it did back then?
Voss from up High! Own photo (July, 2016)
So many questions lurking in my head these days and I am trying to feel life's little cherries and close my eyes and ears as well as heart to those people and moments that really disappoint me and fail not only to support but are just clearing space in the calendar for people who never see the 'rain'.
No journey is without sacrifice or planning of course, the impulsive journeys however...will always feel like the most refreshing, cunning, lovely and let's not forget, surprising ones.
Until next time peeps!
xo VIKING!

No comments:
Post a Comment