Tuesday, 5 July 2016

My Sparkling Diamonds

Hi Peeps,

How are you over there on the other side of my pen? Are you happy it is summer? In this moment are you feeling like tomorrow holds hope of another great day? Looking inside and feeling the rhythm of you beat does it feel strong or weak? Steady or chopped up? 

Reading my blog, does it give you insight in me or yourself? Are you on a soul search or just curious ? I wonder if you find it supportive to see my journey through my ups and downs or if it is merely bedside reading? 

I am guessing there are a mix of people reading though I find it difficult to picture sitting here on the other side. When I was younger I would have wished someone to post their experience for me to read though. Because going through emotional stuff and travelling along life alone can make one feel isolated and strange or uncommon or just like an abnormal tumour. Hahaha I am sorry for my colourful description there but I just had to ;)

Well there was none of that but then maybe I was not looking in the right places back then. I guess I was too busy battling dark stuff to reach out. I hope there is some help in my writing though. Because even if I sometimes use it as an outlet of grief, happiness, frustration or tales of my adventures on this earth I also do wish to share with people who struggle with different things in life that you are not alone and it is normal to have your ups and downs. You are not the hard nor difficult person you tell yourself you are, but a unique treasure waiting to be discovered and your sparkles might blind some people as you pass them in high speed. Yet your sparkles will be very much appreciated one day by the right people.Yet keep evolving and search for mental feed and seek the balance that will keep you on the right track. Practice that and you will not be tipped over so easily everytime shit hits the fan and threatens to dull your sparkles. It might seem easy but it is not always that way.

None of us are perfect but we can sparkle even so. I met a woman in my hometown I did not know, she is a bit younger than me and her hard exterior and harsh comments fooled me into thinking she was a right bitch. Yet I have come to realise she is more like me than what I could have imagined. In the beginning we were not really getting along but now I see her sparkles, she has let down her guard and let me see that just like me she had her struggles in life and just like me she has tried very hard to hide her vulnerable side. But it is there and it makes me smile to see that despite a horrible first impression we have more similarities than what I first thought. But more than anything I saw the sparkles of this person, just that she tried hiding it made them difficult to see.

I can also be bitchy at times and hard to read and I guess to some that makes me look like a royal B! Yet I wonder not about who I am today, I wonder who you are? Hiding behind my printed letters? A friend of mine already?Interested in the internal life of the Viking? Interested in adventure across the lands? Or just in search of something to ease the pressure of life a little? Does reading calm or soothe your soul?

Who are you little diamond?


                                                                        Picture found on Google ( 2016)
                                        
xx Viking


No comments:

Post a Comment