Monday, 7 March 2016

Beyond tired....

Hello there,

Had a rough day at work and I have no clue how some people clean like 15 rooms in 4 hours....I did 6 BIG rooms today and by the time I was done every joint and limb in my body was hurting. Furthermore, I was so tired I could barely stand up in the bus back home. I came back home and crashed on the bed after yet again cleaning up what the dogs had tore out of the trash....

I am so tired that I have no clue how I will manage to do 2 jobs once I find an evening job. Yet I will have to do that to make ends meet. I just know I will have the best damb sleep I have ever had. I already do now and an extra job will certainly mean more craving for bedsheets, pillows and caring feline presence.

The back of my mind keeps telling me it is just temporary, but reality is that I am scared that this is my life story...to be working my behinds off to just pay the bills and not have any time left to live and meet friends....it is certainly not what I want with my life so I better make sure that does not happen. Stay positive, that is the mantra I need to keep going until it is all over and I can lean back a bit. I forgot how tiring real physical work can be and certainly when your boss expects you to do more and more and more but still have just 4 hours to do all that. #WORRIED

I am sure it will sort out, just need to remember that it is just temporary. Need to remember I have plans to do grand things.

xx Viking


No comments:

Post a Comment