Hello there,
Yesterday I met an awesome lady from the small African country called Gambia! This woman has sass I tell you and a big smile, straight away I had a good feeling about her. We work together and when I walked into the changing-room I saw a big smile waiting for me. We had a lot to speak about and it turns out despite the limited time we sat together before we went about with our daily tasks.
Some people just have music about them when you meet them. Not sure how else to explain it other than that with some people my mind attach music to their gestures, movement or personalities. And Miss J. she has lots of music to her personality.
We spoke about Gambia, Norway and the Netherlands and about her family. She loves her family and she proudly showed me a picture of them. She has absolutely beautiful children, I told her about my nieces and nephews and we spoke about how funny children can be.
I told her I wanted to visit Botswana, Tanzania and South Africa at some point and she told me I should. She laughed a deep laughter and told me it was for sure a good idea, because compared to Gambia (which is a tiny country) these other ones are rather large and full of wildlife and nature.
Today I am going to cook pizza for a friend and my house-mates and next week Tuesday is my long planned concert evening with my good friend Robert. Since October we had the tickets and finally the day is drawing near. Maria Mena makes fun and personal concerts so I am looking forward to hearing her beautiful voice again in good company.
Weekend plans are going to Bloemendaal or Zandvoort and then to the vet with Freya. Sunday I have to work at the hotel and then after that I will write some applications I think. So my weekend is packed with events and I have to plan my return to Norway should I have to move back. A lot to think about these days, some days it feels like my brain will explode.
Until next time folks,
xxViking
No comments:
Post a Comment