Hola good folk!
Finally some good news to tell, I found a temp-job and that will 2 temp-jobs to make ends meet. This of course means that I can stay even if the jobs is in a bar and a hotel. Meanwhile I will and should have enough time left to write on my book again and try to make a business plan for my start-up! To think that I was so close to have to go back to Norway is insane! When doing part-time work on the side I am confident I could write more and be more flexible. It feels like such a relief to have something to do and to start to get my financial situation back on track. It feels like a huge weight has been taken off my shoulders and the work is really physical and social so my mind can be occupied a bit and stimulated to write! No more sleepless nights! Well not due to my mind going into overdrive anyway.
Saturday I have an interview for a bartender job in Amsterdam I think so hopefully this will be a good match so life has a fun aspect to it as well as some extra cash! :D Both jobs are nothing big but a start so I can get back into the work-groove and earn a bit of money so I can stay in the Netherlands!!!! Needless to say I will celebrate this with friends! Today I am heading to Amsterdam and the next 3 days will pretty much be Amsterdam all the way as well with the best friends a girl could ask for! :D Really, I feel so lucky to have them in my life and their support has been massive in these difficult months. If everyone had these kind of friends there would be no one out there feeling alone. I kind of hope I am able to give them what they have given me in terms of support when they need it. Sometimes it feels like they exceed my expectation of what a friend should do for another friend and that is quite something.
I will keep looking for fulltime positions in my own field of course but for now this is perfectly fine!
Today when I got up I was to tired to realise I was not in a rush, I somehow was convinced I was late and then I saw the snow outside!!!! (Often meaning the trains have delays or are not going!) That meant I would probably be late for my interview so I ran to the bike and got my butt butt to Haarlem station. The trains were going luckily and the sky was clearing up! Well seated in the train to Zandvoort I realize I am an hour too early hehehe (typical!) and what better way then to prepare for a interview then to have a stroll at the beautiful beach next to the hotel?! I am so happy right now that I will let my pictures speak for themselves!
xxx Happy Viking!




No comments:
Post a Comment