Hello dear readers,
I have been dreaming again, dreaming of when I get a job and the first vacation I will go on will be one with sunny warm beaches and cocktails on the coast.
Maybe I go to the south of France, Spain or Italy for a weekend and if I by miracle find a well paid job I will see the west-coast of the US or South Africa! Just the thought of the sun right now is enough to get me somewhat excited! My body has this immense hunger for vitamine D without worries and drama. The feeling that things might change fast and unexpectedly is present right now. Not sure if it is a good or bad thing but I choose to think it will probably be for the better.
Might be so that the summer is approaching and my joints are starting to soften as well as the tense muscles in my back and neck. Or maybe it is that I am sick of feeling worried about how I will solve the problems I cannot find a good solutions for. Either way, it feels nice to daydream a little about a beach somewhere and road-trips to new adventures and unplanned events. To lean my head against the car door and let the wind and sun rays hit my face an just enjoy the pure happiness that brings.
A friend of mine is really brave, she took off for one of those unplanned road-trips through America without a job! I wish I had guts like that, yet I shall admit I might need just a little planning and security before I hit the roads. Everyone has a different approach in life, though I found that rather impressive and a gutsy thing to do.
I actually would not mind be a sailor or work at sea that is. It would suit me quite well I think, yet I would have to take my cat with me....she is after all my one true love ;) No boat can take her place hehehe
For now though I will make do with a small trip in the Netherlands. Tomorrow I am going to Naarden-Bussum, might stroll through the landscape there and meet friends. Sunday I am thinking National Park day again though I might have to convince my flatmates and their doggies to come with;)
I hope you have a nice weekend :)
xxxViking
No comments:
Post a Comment